Why is negotiation important?
We proudly present you a real expert
Assisted the transition from apartheid to the rainbow society in South Africa as a trainer and negotiator in the government of Nelson Mandela.
Successful negotiator in the private sector at BMW and Nissan, lecturer at the Harvard University and the MIT business school, consultant for Motorola as a negotiator in contracts with governments in Poland, Germany, Portugal and Sweden.
Apart from his knowledge of Human behaviour, he has also specialized in conflict dispute resolution, negotiation, communication, corporate restructuring and leadership.
Full professorship at Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
Since 2009 he is a yearly based lecturer in Hungary at the Leadership Programme of Mathias Corvinus Collegium and he had several appearances in the Hungarian media.
In 2012 he presented at TEDx Eutroplis stage on Negotiation and Conflict Management.
In 2013 he moved back to South Africa, where he holds professorship at Stellenbosch University.
In negotiation topic the following two of several publiciations can be downloaded:
- Ten lessons from the world of negotiation and conflict dispute resolution
- The Effect of Negotiator Creativity on Negotiation Outcomes in a Bilateralnegotiation
A 3+2-day negotiation training with the top expert of this field.
- Part 1: (three days): Master Course in Negotiation (MCN)
- Part 2: (two days): Advanced Master Course in negotiation (AMCN) – precondition: completion of the 3 day course.
Are you interested?
If you participate, you will acquire knowledge that is:
Of all the courses in my MBA, your negotiation course has by far had the greatest value to me in the execution of my professional responsibilities. Without this knowledge and the related skills, I would have been much less successful.
As a manager consultancy firm, I employ the negotiation skills you taught me every day in all spheres of my work. These skills have undoubtedly contributed to the success I have achieved.
Thank you for a brilliant course that has not only very positively been received, but will without doubt greatly improve the performance of those who were privileged to attend.
David Venter will donate the total income of the training course to Mathias Corvinus Collegium to continue its remarkable activity in nursing the new generation of talents in the Carpathian Basin.
EARLY BIRD – 450 000 HUF
If you register until 17th April 2017 and pay the amount until 24th April 2017.Please study the application information carefully and follow the description.
- Fill in the registration form
- Registration fee
Important notice: the sum depending on the method of payment can be applied only if the deadline is met and the exact amount of money is transferred.
- Early bird: 450 000 HUF – registration deadline: 17th April 2017; deadline for arrival of payment: 24th April 2017
- Full fee: 550 000 HUF – registration deadline: 24th April 2017; deadline for arrival of payment: 2nd May 2017
- Followed by the successful registration you will receive an e-mail notification, and in two working days the latest, a proforma invoice. After this, please transfer the indicated sum. On transfer, please indicate the registration number of the proforma invoice in the notice section. Your registration is valid only if this notice is properly filled.
- We will attach a statement via e-mail, please print, sign and scan it and send it back to us via e-mail and post until 28th April 2017.
E-mail: event "AT" mcc "DOT" hu
Postal address: Tihanyi Alapítvány, H-1518 Budapest, Pf. 155.
- We will send a verification about the payment via e-mail. Please be advised that in case of cancellation, we cannot pay it back except the cancellation is due to force majeure or the Tihanyi Foundation cancels the event.
Beneficiary and Account Holder: Tihanyi Alapítvány
Bank account number: 11600006-00000000-78221011