Assisted the transition from apartheid to the rainbow society in South Africa as a trainer and negotiator in the government of Nelson Mandela.
Successful negotiator in the private sector at BMW and Nissan, lecturer at the Harvard University and the MIT business school, consultant for Motorola as a negotiator in contracts with governments in Poland, Germany, Portugal and Sweden.
Apart from his knowledge of Human behaviour, he has also specialized in conflict dispute resolution, negotiation, communication, corporate restructuring and leadership.
Full professorship at Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
Since 2009 he is a yearly based lecturer in Hungary at the Leadership Programme of Mathias Corvinus Collegium and he had several appearances in the Hungarian media.
In 2012 he presented at TEDx Eutroplis stage on Negotiation and Conflict Management.
In 2013 he moved back to South Africa, where he holds professorship at Stellenbosch University.
In negotiation topic the following two of several publiciations can be downloaded:
Ten lessons from the world of negotiation and conflict dispute resolution
The Effect of Negotiator Creativity on Negotiation Outcomes in a Bilateral negotiation
First 3 days seminar 2017
If you participate, you will acquire knowledge that is:
The first Negotation training organised by MCC was successfully held from 9 to 11 May 2017.
Undertake integrated, value-enhancing, relationship-building, principled negotiation.
Distinguish negotiator positions and interests and will be able to create mutually beneficial agreements.
Appreciate the relative importance of verbal and non-verbal communication in establishing a negotiation climate conducive to long term, value-creating relationships.
Distinguish the ‘problem’ or ‘conflict’ form in the negotiation and creatively deal with emotionalism and destructive behaviour.
Acquire persuasion technics to reach mutual beneficial agreements.
Undertake structured pre-negotiation, engagement and post-negotiation planning with the help of a planning template.
Constructively deploy power, and counteract effectively negative forms of power deployment.
Be willing and confident to apply principled, value-enhancing negotiation in formal and informal business interactions.
Please study the application information carefully and follow the description.
- Fill in the form.
- Fee - according to:
- Master Course in Negotiation (MCN): Part 1: The 3-day training fee – 300 000 HUF
- Advanced Master Course in Negotiation (AMCN): Part 2: The 2-day training fee – 250 000 HUF precondition: completion of the 3-day course
- MCN+AMCN: The 3+2 days training fee – 400 000 HUF – You can decide if you want to do 5-day course this year or 3-day in 2018, 2-day in 2019
- You will receive an e-mail notification after submitting the form.
- We will notify you about the deadline of payment and other further details soon.
- We will send a verification about the payment via e-mail. Please be advised that in case of cancellation, we cannot pay it back except the cancellation is due to force majeure or the Tihanyi Foundation cancels the event.